Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Yay!


Yay for finding this adorable Kalencom bag locally!  I went into a cutesy kids store in town and saw a diaper changing pad in the print I thought I wanted.  It was a little too bright and I knew I would be sick of it after about 5 minutes.  So, I browsed the store and looked at the handful of other bags they had and found this one.  I love, love, love it!  It is so stinkin' cute AND it is functional.  I like that it is lightweight and laminated.  The colors are even better than the picture and it is roomy without being bulky.  Plus, it just makes me happy to look at it. :)  I definitely wish I would have purchased this one from the beginning.  I am thrifty and that usually works in my favor, but this time it really did not.  If I had splurged from the beginning, I would have saved myself time, frustration and {ironically} money.  Take note new and expectant mommies:  DO NOT compromise on your diaper bag!  You'll use it daily, so you should like LOVE it!  And it should be durable.  And cute, definitely cute!

No comments: