In no particular order (other than the first two!)...
1. The Trinity.
2. The Communion of Saints.
3. A Good Book. (Like...700 Sundays by Billy Crystal)
4. Dark Chocolate.
7. Snickerdoodle Coffee from Common Grounds.
8. A Good Laugh.
9. A Good Cry.
11. An Inspiring Quote.
12. The Cone (If you're in it, you know who you are and that this encompasses oh-so-much).
13. My Southern Gentleman of a Boyfriend.
14. My Adorable Nephews.
15. My Unbelievable Family.
16. Quiet Time.
17. A Good Movie.
19. John Denver (First on a long list of guilty pleasures in the music department...).
20. Good Lyrics (Welcome to Our World by Chris Rice is an all-time favorite).
22. Road Trips.
23. Long Walks on the Beach. (especially with # 13...)
24. A Well Placed Comma :).
25. The Smell and Taste of Coconut (Bath & Body Works Exotic Coconut is fantastic).
That's all for now. Your turn now!