Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ohno!

Given the name of my blog, it will not surprise you to know that I love "Dancing with the Stars." Because of my job (and lack of TiVo), I am unable to watch as often as I'd like. This makes me very sad. I catch it here and there, though and when I do I love every minute of it. It is like a comedy of errors to watch some of the contestants (i.e. - Billy Ray Cyrus this season!). It is a delight to watch others like Joey Fatone, Laila Ali, and Apolo Anton Ohno.

The first time I watched this season I knew that Ohno would be the overall winner. He was outstanding early on in the competition. The judges loved him because he was unbelievable technically and the audience/voters loved him because of the chemistry between him and Julianne Hough. I could not take my eyes off of him! How does a short little speed skater do that?! (Seriously, he is tiny...my sister saw him once in Little Rock at a Heart Walk!) That man makes women swoon when he dances...and when he skates!

Anyhow, I felt like I should blog briefly about my love of "Dancing with the Stars" and Mr. Ohno, for what it is worth! :) Now that this one is over, I shall shift my loyalty to "So You Think You Can Dance?". The show's theme song is a little irritating, but the dancing is equally fantastic!

No comments: