Wednesday, August 28, 2013

This Little Thing Called Life

Eight months and a new son later, I am back to blogging!  Yikes!  I apologize for my absence and hope there's at least a handful of people who might start reading again should I find the time to post.  I have much to say and share and write about, just a lack of time to do so.  This little thing called life is a bit chaotic these days.  A new baby and an almost 3 year old occupy much of my time and I couldn't be happier about that.  I love all three of my boys (John Reynolds, Jake and my husband, Jason) and our little life together.  It is wild sometimes, but I wouldn't trade it all for anything!

Still, I'd like to carve out some time to write here:  for myself, for others, for inspiration and encouragement (of myself and others).  It is freeing to put pen to paper (fingers to keyboard?) and share my heart and maybe a few pictures here.  So, I'll attempt to begin again.  I hope you'll join me.

Enjoy these pictures of my little men for now:

Jake - 4 months old

John Reynolds - 2.5 years old

No comments: