Saturday, July 11, 2009

It seems I have gone almost a month without a new blog post! For this I am terribly sorry. I am especially sorry since I promised some more thoughts on prayer. I promise those are forth-coming. I started the post just a few days after the first one, actually. Then life happened and I have just been unable to complete it. I'll work on posting it soon.

For now I am enjoying some time at the beach. It is a lovely thing to fall asleep to the sound of the waves. I am hoping this will clear my head and help me finish my thoughts on prayer. I have certainly been learning a lot about it lately...

I'll leave you with the following fantastic quotes until I am able to finish the other post:

"Prayer is a rare gift, not a popular, ready gift. Prayer is not the fruit of natural talent; it is the product of faith, of holiness, of deeply spiritual character." - E.M. Bounds

"We learn to pray as we learn to love..." - E.M. Bounds

No comments: